Dr. Stoker now offers an innovative and non invasive technique to rejuvenate gum recession with instant results! Dr. Stoker is certified by Dr. John Chou, the creator of Pin Hole Gum Rejuvenation, to provide this treatment for gum recession.
The Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique (PST) is a minimally invasive option for treating gum recession. Unlike traditional grafting techniques, PST is incision and suture free.
When gum recession occurs, the root structure of the tooth becomes exposed. This allows tooth decay and other problems to damage teeth along the gumline and beneath it. Since healthy gums are essential for a healthy mouth, treating gum recession is important for lasting dental wellness.
The many benefits of the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique include:
• Less discomfort for the patient after treatment
• Faster recovery for the patient than traditional grafting
• No need for uncomfortable sutures
• No need for scalpels or invasive surgical tools
• No need to take donor tissue from the patient’s palate
• Excellent, natural-looking, long-lasting results
This Animation illustrates the difference between conventional grafting and this new Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation Process!